It's part of our company mission to act to improve the world today and for future generations.
For more than 110 years, International Paper has used a sustainable approach to its business, in a way that balances environmental, social and economic needs. This responsible business model has been as helpful for the company as it has for society.
At International Paper, sustainability means:
- To guarantee quality for the environment and our products.
- To ensure present and future needs.
- To continue using resources in a careful manner.
- To create the lowest impact possible on the environment and communities.
Our actions focus on three areas:
- Management of natural resources
- Reduction of environmental impact
- Establishment of strategic collaborations